The Hauert Law Office advises businesses from a variety of industries in all phases of their growth. Our Business Services include:
- Formation of business entities and joint ventures
- Corporate governance, resolutions, consents, directors and shareholders meetings, and minutes
- LLC operating agreements and shareholder's agreements, including buy/sell agreements
- Purchase and sale of businesses (stock or assets)
- Employment issues, including hiring, retention, termination and employee agreements and handbooks
- Executive compensation agreements
- Commercial contracts, licensing agreements and strategic transactions, including independent contractor agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, invention agreements, and NDA and confidentiality agreements
- Terms and conditions for purchases and sales of goods or services
- Equipment purchases, sales and leases
- Federal and state trademark registrations and other intellectual property protection
- Advise officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic considerations
- Conduct legal audits to review company’s practices for potential of piercing the corporate veil and other exposure to liabilities
Outside General Counsel
The Hauert Law Office offers a unique outside general counsel program for small and large clients who want outside counsel to handle corporate formalities and legal issues, without incurring the high overhead associated with in-house counsel. We provide businesses with the ability to have experienced legal counsel at their disposal on an “as-needed” basis. In our role as outside general counsel, we work closely with clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their business activities and objectives. Because of this, we are able to provide focused, client-centered, and cost-effective advice and counsel to our client’s business related legal issues. For many small businesses, the Hauert Law Office is the legal member of clients' management teams.
Contact us for a free initial consultation.